WEEKLY EVENTS IN MODESTO: JULY 19

WEEKLY EVENTS IN MODESTO: JULY 19

Hey Modesto! The fun continues. Here’s your weekly list of fun, upcoming events! This week we are super excited about The Stanislaus County Fair in Turlock, The 29th Annual Summer Bash Car Show at The Fruityard, and The Monkey Show at Shelter Cove Community Church. A...
Hilmar Cheese Company

Hilmar Cheese Company

Hilmar Cheese Company Hilmar, California Did you know that the largest cheese manufacturer in the United States resides less than 20 miles of Modesto in Hilmar California? That’s right! You might not recognize the name because they don’t have their own...
Audi Modesto California

Audi Modesto California

I am out at the Audi dealer in Modesto California. This state of the art luxury dealership now open. I had the pleasure of attending their grand opening in April 2019 and now am blessed to interview general manager Mitchell Kudler. Not only did I have the pleasure in...
Mango Crazy in Modesto

Mango Crazy in Modesto

Mango Crazy Sweet & Spicy At Mango Crazy, they take pride in bringing together a passionate mix between fresh fruits and the most savory spices. Their hip twist brings together all cultures in celebration of their most treasured super fruit, THE MANGO. Whether you...
Valley Wellness Center Modesto Ca.

Valley Wellness Center Modesto Ca.

THE SECRET TO MAXIMIZING HEALTH Valley Wellness Center differs from conventional medical providers. They believe that the secret to maximizing health lies in integrative, holistic solutions which address every facet of a patient’s life, from mainstream medical...